I am called in my soul and in my body to an ancient path. It is the whisper of my land and the song of my ancestors. It is etched in stone, carved in root and branch, preserved in ice and evolving in fire. It is held in the runes, calling me home, drawing me on, whispering of a power I will soon know in my bones.
There are so many rich and beautiful spiritual pathways available to us today in the modern world. Yet the one that birthed the very words this page is written in is inaccessible and strange to so many of us. Let’s fix that.
Connect with the runes through ancient sources, story, song and energy channelling. Build your understanding and skill in their uses for seership, healing, magic and transformational mysticism.
Awakening to the Runes is an experiential journey into the mysteries of the Elder Futhark (the most ancient rune ‘alphabet’). Delivered to you through a full year via 49 multi-media modules and 12 on-line group sessions the programme is designed to support you not just in learning how to use the runes, but in actively working with them to bring about positive change in your world.
Runes are ancient keys to inner and outer transformation. The foundation stones of the spiritual heritage of northern Europe and well springs of wisdom and magic. So many of us crave authentic and powerful spiritual connection to our Earth, our ancestors and ourselves. To this day the runes remain embedded in the Germanic languages (inc. English, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic). It is in our gift to reclaim them for a modern age where spiritual wisdom and soulful purpose have never been more relevant to our ability to survive and thrive.
~ Maggie Rose Cunningham
This programme is an intensive year-long journey. Your investment includes lifetime access to all materials* and support to help you determine the focus of your practice. It also provides the foundation for more advanced work in northern tradition magical, seership and healing practices.
- Deep connection with each rune in the Elder Futhark and experience working with their shapes, sounds, meanings, and energies
- Experience of using the runes for personal transformation, seership (rune readings, casting and intuitive work), healing and intentional magic
- Experience in combining your rune work with earth magics (crystals, plant lore, northern elements), spirit guides (power animals, deities), northern soul lore, the wheel of the year and in journeying practice
- Clarity about which path of rune practice is calling you
- Ability to assess the authenticity and veracity of material about the runes for yourself
- Membership of a community of learners sharing the journey alongside you
- BONUS: weekly opportunities to deepen your knowledge and connection to the northern European tradition