Each module contains a reference section at the bottom of the page. The texts below are those relied upon most heavily through the programme. Make sure you’ve listened to ‘Smiths of the Kenning Hoard aka Assessing your sources’ available in the preparation module.
- Aswynn, Freya (2007) Power and Principles of the Runes (second edition), Thoth Publications
- Fries, Jan (1993) Helrunar Mandrake
- Gerrard, Katie (2001) Odin’s Gateways: A Practical Guide to the Wisdom of the Runes, Through Galdr, Sigils and Casting Avalonia
- Gundarsson, Kvedulf (2007) Teutonic Magic, Thoth Publications
- Larrington, Carolyne (trans.) (1996) The Poetic Edda Oxford University Press
- Pollington, Stephen, (2008) Rudiments of Runelore Anglo-Saxon Books
- Plowright, Sweyn (2006) The Rune Primer: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Runes Rune-Net
- Thorsson (1984) A Handbook of Rune Magic, Weiser Books
- Thorsson, Edred (1987) Runelore Samuel Weiser
Need any help?
Post queries, comments and any shares about the runes and programme content in our group forum. For any personal questions about the runes you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com with any technical problems and queries about practical issues. This will help us get to you quicker and ensure the programme forum remains a space for learning and sharing about the runes.
You are welcome to download all resources for personal use. They remain the copyright of Magin Rose; please don’t share them as this is how I make my living! Everyone who completes the programme or has paid in full has lifetime access to the resources (for as long as Magin Rose remains in operation). If you are paying in instalments and cancel your subscription midway through the programme you won’t be able to access the resources through the site as your membership will have been cancelled.