Welcome to your Awaken hub page! I am so pleased to welcome you to the programme.
The hub doesn’t have a huge amount in it yet but I promise you, it will be full of fabulous content as our cycle of work together progresses.
This is the page where you will find all your content and practical information about your programme. When you are logged in you will be able to access it direct with its URL (https://www.maginrose.com/awaken-to-the-runes-23-24) as well as from the ‘Your subscriptions’ menu.
As we get closer to beginning the group’s private Facebook forum will open. You will find all our live events scheduled there so you can add them to your calendar. You will also get an email when each module opens and the day before every live event so you don’t inadvertently miss anything.
When the programme opens you will see that every module has its own reference section. The texts below are those relied upon most heavily through the programme. You don’t need to read any of them but I know some people like to do some reading while they are waiting for the programme to start.
- Aswynn, Freya (2007) Power and Principles of the Runes (second edition), Thoth Publications
- Fries, Jan (1993) Helrunar Mandrake
- Gerrard, Katie (2001) Odin’s Gateways: A Practical Guide to the Wisdom of the Runes, Through Galdr, Sigils and Casting Avalonia
- Gundarsson, Kvedulf (2007) Teutonic Magic, Thoth Publications
- Larrington, Carolyne (trans.) (1996) The Poetic Edda Oxford University Press
- Pollington, Stephen, (2008) Rudiments of Runelore Anglo-Saxon Books
- Plowright, Sweyn (2006) The Rune Primer: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Runes Rune-Net
- Thorsson (1984) A Handbook of Rune Magic, Weiser Books
- Thorsson, Edred (1987) Runelore Samuel Weiser
Need any help?
When the programme opens our private group space will be the place to post questions and shares about your content. In the meantime you can send any questions about the programme, as well as any practical and technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org