How well do your inner mystic and inner magician play together?
We all have a little cupboard in the mind where we keep our regrets. Things unsaid, actions untaken, ideas left to wither. At some point a fork in the road veered away from that particular destiny and you took a different path. If that has happened to you perhaps your magician self is less developed than your mystic (the part of you that connects to vision).
My strongest magical pathway is the mystic. I love voyaging out into the unknown, discovering new possibilities and weaving together previously unconnected ideas. Luckily for me (and my clients), I began my magical training early which gave me the tools I needed to bring my ideas into fruition. Now, we can all set our shoulder to the grindstone and sweat our dreams into reality – but when you’re accessing your magic you’re working smart more than hard. The notorious magician Alistair Crowley said that ‘Magick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with the Will.’ I haven’t found a better definition.
If you have more desires for a better world than you can handle, or if you’re all to used to the sweat and grindstone method of getting those out of your head and into the world send me a message (firstname.lastname@example.org). I have two coaching spaces currently available for ambitious souls wanting to tap into their magic.
In Middle Earth Readings I explore the collaboration between the magician and the mystic covering this week and the week of the Full Moon (there is no Middle Earth Readings next week as I am on holiday!). Our spirit guides for the 2 weeks ahead are:
- Ansuz – speaking your ideas is the first step in manifesting them (exercise in Middle Earth Readings to work with);
- Laguz – nourishing the dreams you cherish;
- Wunjo – we may dream alone but we manifest together;
- Othala – when the way ahead seems hard look behind for the tools you need;
- Eihwaz – welcome in support (exercise in Middle Earth Readings to work with);
- Ehwaz – partnership of the magician and the mystic, collaboration.
- Thurisaz – take the necessary action;
- Algiz – remember you are protected;
- Raidho – take the first step and the rest will be revealed;
- Fehu – invest in what you believe in;
- Gebo – call in what is owed to access the energy you need;
- Inguz – the seeds we sow now determine the future for generations.
Catch up with the recording to get ready for the energy of this lunar month.
If you are new to Middle Earth Readings, we follow the lunar cycle, allowing us to dive deeper into each rune:
- On the week of the new Moon we will be setting intentions for working with a single rune as a spirit guide during the course of the month.
- On the week of the waxing Moon we will be opening to receiving the guidance and energies of that rune
- On the week of the Full Moon we will be exploring rune magics
- On the week of the waning Moon we will be working on releasing and completion ready for a new cycle to begin
We cover 6 runes in depth each session meaning we will cover all 24 during the course of each lunar cycle. Supporting every phase we have a beautiful discussion thread set up by the lovely Suzanne in the Hearthspace for you to share your intentions, receivings, magics and releasing.