- Ehwaz – the partnership between the steed and the rider
- Uruz – the (now extinct) aurochs
- Teiwaz – divine truth and action with integrity
- Algiz – connection and guidance from spirit
- Raidho – the harmony and rhythm of being
- Hagalaz – the fierce and challenging hand of nature
On 29th March, I am running a FREE Healing with the Runes workshop to introduce you to the runes as energetic forms with healing properties: keys to wholeness, gateways to self-expression. Find more information and how to join us further down the page! Here is some feedback from previous attendees:
“Awesome trainer; very approachable & helpful, clear understanding and a deep love of the runes which is infectious, supportive and fun.”
“I think I could attend the workshop another ten times and would always get some new insights.”
If you are new to Middle Earth Readings, we follow the lunar cycle, allowing us to dive deeper into each rune:
- On the week of the new Moon we will be setting intentions for working with a single rune as a spirit guide during the course of the month.
- On the week of the waxing Moon we will be opening to receiving the guidance and energies of that rune
- On the week of the Full Moon we will be exploring rune magics
- On the week of the waning Moon we will be working on releasing and completion ready for a new cycle to begin
We cover 6 runes in depth each session meaning we will cover all 24 during the course of each lunar cycle. Supporting every phase we have a beautiful discussion thread set up by the lovely Suzanne in the Hearthspace for you to share your intentions, receivings, magics and releasing.
Healing with the Runes - FREE Workshop
I bet you’ve heard of the chakras, reiki and the healing benefits of yoga. But did you know the ancient peoples of Europe had their own magical and energetic healing systems?
In this free 90 minute workshop Maggie Rose, Cunningham, founder of Magin Rose, will introduce you to the runes as energetic forms with healing properties: keys to wholeness, gateways to self-expression. Maggie will cover the different forms of rune healing from their earliest roots through to modern day practices. Participants will also get to undertake some healing work with the runes for themselves.
Join us in the Hearthspace Inner Circle
Join the Hearthspace this week as we prepare to launch a month of working with the Goddess of the deep sea Rán. We will be venturing into the spaces of illusion and enchantment to ask whether these can every be forces for good and what place they have in today’s world. If there was a top 10 of Goddesses who personify the repressed aspects of self, and the feminine in particular, Rán would definitely be on that shortlist.